Uwell Valyrian 2 Coils
- E- Liquid Compatibility
- First Time Coil Preparation
- Coil Life
The Valyrian 2 Coils by Uwell are supplied in a 2 pack and are compatible with the Valyrian 2 and Valyrian 2 Pro. They are designed to create the perfect balance between cloud production and flavour creation whilst improving coil life. Uwell have created 4 different variations of the coils and all 4 options are able to support high wattage vaping with sacrificing flavour. A real treat for sub-ohm vapers!
- UN2 Single Meshed Coil 0.32 Ω = 90-100 W
- UN2-2 Dual Meshed Coil 0.14 Ω = 80-90W
- UN2-3 Triple Meshed Coil 0.16Ω = 90-100W (Compatible with Valyrian 3)
- Quadruple Coil 0.15 Ω = 100-120 W (Compatible with Valyrian 3)
The single and quad Valyrian 2 coils allow for the largest flow of air. The dual and triple meshed coils are slightly more restricted.
The Valyrian 2 coils are compatible with e-liquids that have a minimum ratio of 70% VG and 30% PG, with a maximum nicotine content of 6mg. Click here for high VG e-liquids.
To prepare your coil (prime) for first time usage, follow the guide below:
- Drop a Small Amount of E-Liquid Directly onto The Cotton & Cotton Windows On Your Coil. Be Careful Not To Oversaturate Your Coil
- Fill Up Your Tank With E-Liquid
- Take 5 Big Dry Pulls or Dry Hits (This Involves Inhaling On Your Tank Without Drawing Any Power From Your Device)
- Start Vaping from A Low Wattage
When preparing a coil that is in an enclosed pod which cannot be removed, use the steps below:
- Drop A Small Amount of E-Liquid Directly Onto the Coil Wick (Cotton In The Middle of The Coil)
- Fill Up Your Pod With E-Liquid
- Take 5 Big Dry Pulls/Dry Hits
- Start Vaping!
If you experience a burning taste from the start and you are using the correct e-liquid, it is likely you haven’t primed your coil enough. Spit back can occur a little when a coil is first used.Excess spitback can be a sign that your coil has been flooded.
The life of a coil depends on several different factors, such as how much you vape, how low you let your e-liquid drop before refilling, batch quality and e-liquid compatibility. On average, for a normal user, a coil should last roughly 1-2 weeks. However, this can vary, and some coils can last longer than others. All coils are batched produced in extremely large volumes and not every coil from a batch is tested for quality and therefore, there is no guarantee on the life of each coil.
You Must be 18 or Over to Purchase from This Website. Any Order Placed by Anyone Under the Age of 18 Will Be Cancelled & Refunded. Do Not Use if You Are Pregnant or Breastfeeding. Some Users Are Known to Be Allergic to Propylene Glycol (PG). Please Contact a Health Professional if You Experience Any Allergic Reactions. Keep All Products Out of Reach of Children and Pets. Follow All Warning Procedures On Individual Products.