Aspire BVC Replacement Coil
- First Time Coil Preparation
- Coil Life
The Aspire BVC coils helped to put Aspire E-Cig on the map and are still as popular as ever. BVC stands for Bottom Vertical Coil and is an improved version of the original BDC coils. BVC coils are great for users who are vaping 50/50 e-liquids and want a traditional mouth to lung vape experience. They are available in three different resistances.
The Aspire BVC coils should not be confused with the Nautilus BVC coils by Aspire. They are compatible with the following atomisers:
- K1 Tank
- K2 Tank
- K1+ Tank
- Aspire CE5
- Pure Mouth to Lung Hit
- Efficient E-Liquid Usage
- Improved Coil Life
- Easy to Replace
- Nic Salt Compatible
- Smooth Throat Hit
- Multiple Resistance Options:
- 1.6ohm: 3.0-4.2V
- 1.8ohm: 4.2V-5V
- 2.1ohm: 5.0-6V
- E-Liquid Compatibility:
- Max VG/PG Ratio: 60/40
- Highest Nicotine Strength: 20mg
Each pack contains 5 Aspire BVC coils
To prepare your coil (prime) for first time usage, follow the guide below:
- Drop a Small Amount of E-Liquid Directly onto The Cotton & Cotton Windows On Your Coil. Be Careful Not To Oversaturate Your Coil
- Fill Up Your Tank With E-Liquid
- Take 5 Big Dry Pulls or Dry Hits (This Involves Inhaling On Your Tank Without Drawing Any Power From Your Device)
- Start Vaping from A Low Wattage
When preparing a coil that is in an enclosed pod which cannot be removed, use the steps below:
- Drop A Small Amount of E-Liquid Directly Onto the Coil Wick (Cotton In The Middle of The Coil)
- Fill Up Your Pod With E-Liquid
- Take 5 Big Dry Pulls/Dry Hits
- Start Vaping!
If you experience a burning taste from the start and you are using the correct e-liquid, it is likely you haven’t primed your coil enough. Spit back can occur a little when a coil is first used.Excess spitback can be a sign that your coil has been flooded.
The life of a coil depends on several different factors, such as how much you vape, how low you let your e-liquid drop before refilling, batch quality and e-liquid compatibility. On average, for a normal user, a coil should last roughly 1-2 weeks. However, this can vary, and some coils can last longer than others. All coils are batched produced in extremely large volumes and not every coil from a batch is tested for quality and therefore, there is no guarantee on the life of each coil.
You Must be 18 or Over to Purchase from This Website. Any Order Placed by Anyone Under the Age of 18 Will Be Cancelled & Refunded. Do Not Use if You Are Pregnant or Breastfeeding. Some Users Are Known to Be Allergic to Propylene Glycol (PG). Please Contact a Health Professional if You Experience Any Allergic Reactions. Keep All Products Out of Reach of Children and Pets. Follow All Warning Procedures On Individual Products.