Aspire Cleito 120 Coils
- First Time Coil Preparation
- Coil Life
Based on the success of the original Cleito coils and tank, the Cleito 120 coils are designed to operate at higher wattages without compromising the quality of your flavour. They are available in two different options with the 0.15Ω variation adopting the use of mesh coil technology for greater flavour quality.
The Cleito 120 coils are only compatible with the Cleito 120 and Cleito 120 Pro. They cannot be used the standard Cleito, Cleito Exo and Cleito Pro.
In terms of e-liquid compatibility, the Cleito 120 can be used with your favourite high VG e-liquids that have a maximum strength of 6mg.
- Great Flavour
- Large Clouds
- When compared to other Sub-Ohm Tanks, we have found the Cleito 120 coils make a more efficient use of e-liquids
- Classic Sub-Ohm Experience
- Perfect for Cloud Chasers
- Ideal Between 100-120W
- Standard Coil Technology
- Ideal Between 60-75W
- Mesh Coil Technology
Each pack contains 5 Cleito 120 coils.
To prepare your coil (prime) for first time usage, follow the guide below:
- Drop a Small Amount of E-Liquid Directly onto The Cotton & Cotton Windows On Your Coil. Be Careful Not To Oversaturate Your Coil
- Fill Up Your Tank With E-Liquid
- Take 5 Big Dry Pulls or Dry Hits (This Involves Inhaling On Your Tank Without Drawing Any Power From Your Device)
- Start Vaping from A Low Wattage
When preparing a coil that is in an enclosed pod which cannot be removed, use the steps below:
- Drop A Small Amount of E-Liquid Directly Onto the Coil Wick (Cotton In The Middle of The Coil)
- Fill Up Your Pod With E-Liquid
- Take 5 Big Dry Pulls/Dry Hits
- Start Vaping!
If you experience a burning taste from the start and you are using the correct e-liquid, it is likely you haven’t primed your coil enough. Spit back can occur a little when a coil is first used.Excess spitback can be a sign that your coil has been flooded.
The life of a coil depends on several different factors, such as how much you vape, how low you let your e-liquid drop before refilling, batch quality and e-liquid compatibility. On average, for a normal user, a coil should last roughly 1-2 weeks. However, this can vary, and some coils can last longer than others. All coils are batched produced in extremely large volumes and not every coil from a batch is tested for quality and therefore, there is no guarantee on the life of each coil.
You Must be 18 or Over to Purchase from This Website. Any Order Placed by Anyone Under the Age of 18 Will Be Cancelled & Refunded. Do Not Use if You Are Pregnant or Breastfeeding. Some Users Are Known to Be Allergic to Propylene Glycol (PG). Please Contact a Health Professional if You Experience Any Allergic Reactions. Keep All Products Out of Reach of Children and Pets. Follow All Warning Procedures On Individual Products.