Vzone Graffiti 220W Honest Review
Vzone are a vaping manufacturer based out of Shenzhen, China, and they have recently released a whole range of attractive looking products to the market. One of these is the VZone Graffiti 200W mod- a powerful, feature packed and attractive looking dual 18650 battery device which we will be taking a look at.
Manufactured from Aluminium Alloy, three unique and attractive looking graffiti designs are available with the VZone Graffiti 220W, making its looks stand out from the crowd. An advanced HW Board 1.0 chip packs up to 220W of output power in variable wattage mode, and Ni200, Titanium, Stainless Steel and TCR modes are also present for temperature control users.
- Dimensions: 90mm by 56mm by 26mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 7-220W
- Max Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Max Output Current: 50A
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Innovative HW Board 1.0 Chipset
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments (TCR)
- Taste Mode - Normal/Soft/Hard/User
- Three Memory Mode
- Durable Aluminum Alloy Construction
- In-Mould Injection - High-Resistant
- Intuitive 0.91 Inch OLED Display
- Magnetized Battery Door Cover
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
Straight away my eyes are drawn to the gorgeous bright colours and vivid patterns on this mod.
Now appearance aside what does the VZone Graffiti have to offer?
To start with this is a 220W maximum output mod which will require x2 18650 batteries which are not included in the kit.
There are plenty of modes to keep you amused too including KA, Temp controle and TCR.
Also four “Taste” modes are available which change the characteristics of how the mod fires.
There is a 0.91 in OLED screen – which is the basic size for most mods.
The Pick up from this device is something else! If you have ever owned or used a DNA mod you will understand that the pick up speed is almost instant and this VZone graffiti will give those DNA mods a run for there money.
There are 3 colours to choose from Gun Metal, 7 Colour and Stainless Steel. I personally proffer the gun metal design myself.