Store Back Open!
Following the announcement by Borris Johnson, our store will be re-opening to the general public on the 15th June 2020. The following guidelines will be in place:
- No more than 2 customers permitted in the store at any one point
- Please make use of the free hand santiser provided in store, especially when touching products
- Please follow social distancing guidance when queuing outside the store and when you are in store
- Be considerate to staff and other customers, especially those who are more vulnerable
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, do not enter the store and make use of our free contactless delivery service.
Click & Collect & Free Local Delivery!
Click and Collect
Feel free to make use of our click and collect service! If you find something you like online, you can reserve and pay for it online and then collect it from store. Click and collect orders are usually available to collect within an hour.
Free Local Contactless Delivery
We want to help our customers as much as possible. For those who live local to the store (Within 3 Miles), we are offering free local contactless delivery. Simply contact us over the phone with your order and we'll get processed and delivered to you on the same day. You can also order through the website for free local delivery. Cut-off times are 4pm, 7 days a week.
As a general guide, if you live in the following areas, we should be able to deliver to you:
- Sutton Coldfield
- Four Oaks
- Falcon Lodge
- Great Barr (Depending on which side)
- Perry Barr
Always check your distance from the store before placing your order. If you fall a little out the radius (0.5 Miles), we'll still delivery to you.
On request, we can also try to deliver to the following areas:
- Chelsmley Wood
- St.Paul's Square (Birmingham Jewellery Quarter)
- Parts of Digbeth
- B3 Postcode Near Birmingham's Financial District
Please contact us on our live chat or by phone before opting for free local deliveries from these areas.