By selecting a free local delivery order, you agree to the following terms and conditions. These conditions can be subject to change at any point without any prior notice.
Age Restricted Sales
- Anyone purchasing from Dragon Vapour Ltd must be 18 or over
- If an order is received by anyone under the age of 18, this order will be cancelled and refunded within 2 weeks. This does not take into account the amount of time a bank may take to process refunds.
- Items can only be received by people over the age of 18
- Dragon Vapour Ltd reserve the right to challenge anyone who may appear to be 18 or below
Local Delivery Payment Methods
- All local delivery orders must be paid via card or online before they are delivered
- Cash on delivery is generally not accepted
- Bank transfer is not accepted
- All payment methods must match the billing address
- Unauthorised and illegal chargeback claims will be subject to legal enforcement where additional fees will become payable
Local Delivery Terms
To be eligible for free local delivery, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be 18 or over
- Live within 5 miles of our Sutton Coldfield or Dorridge Store
- Spend £10.00 or more
- Our website will not accept free local delivery orders if you live outside of a 5 mile radius of any of our stores or if you have not reached the minimum order
- Orders received before 6pm, Monday to Friday and 4pm on Sunday will be delivered on the same day. Orders received outside these hours will roll into the next day.
- A contact telephone number is recommended for all local delivery orders
- Local delivery times vary from day to day depending on a variety of different factors.
- On occasion and depending on the circumstances, to ensure you receive your delivery on the same day, we may use a third party company to fulfil your order.
- In the event a customer is not home to receive their delivery, all items will be posted through their letterbox. However, if this is not possible, every attempt will be made to contact the customer. Items maybe left with neighbours or in a safe place.
- If a customer lives in an apartment or flat, they must collect their order from the driver when they arrive. Drivers are not obliged to enter a premises against their will.
- Items that are undeliverable may potentially be transferred to click and collect.
- To place an order, use our website or contact your closest store. Please note, our chat function cannot process orders.
- There is no delivery charge for free local delivery.
To help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, drivers will sanitise their hands before and after handling each order.