Aspire Nautilus 2S
The Aspire Nautilus 2S is the latest addition to the highly successful Nautilus range by Aspire. Users can now switch between mouth to lung and direct to lung vaping because the 2S comes with a 0.4ohm coil that supports sub-ohming and high VG e-liquids. Furthermore, you can also fully open the airflow for a pure direct to lung vape. The Nautilus 2S is available in 5 different colours.
The Nautilus 2S fully adopts the EU TPD regulations and recommendations and implements a child safety mechanism to ensure it’s unaccusable by minors.
Additional Drip Tip
The Nautilus 2S comes with two types of Drip Tips;
- Pre-Installed Longer Stainless-Steel Drip Tip – Specifically for Mouth to Lung Vaping
- Spare Short Stubby Drip Tip – Restricted Direct to Lung Hit (Sub-Ohm)
Nautilus 2S Coils
The Nautilus 2S comes with the latest 0.4ohm sub-ohm coil which is included as a spare coil. This coil can operate from 23-28W and allows you to enjoy a direct to lung hit using high VG E-Liquids.
The preinstalled coil within the Nautilus 2S is the traditional 1.8ohm mouth to lung coil which should be utilised with standard or nicotine salt e-liquids.
Additionally, you can also use the following coils in the Nautilus 2S:
- Nautilus 0.7ohm Mesh Coil – 20-25W
- Nautilus 0.7ohm Standard Coil – 17-23W
- Nautilus 1.2ohm Nic Salt Coil – 10-12W
Aspire have resigned the Nautilus 2S airflow system to make it compatible with the 0.4ohm coil heads. You now have the option to have a restricted airflow for all the mouth to lung coils or you can have your airflow fully open to allow for a more sub-ohm style vape. We recommend keeping the airflow completely open when you are utilising the 0.4ohm coil because it allows the coil to breathe better.
The Nautilus 2S vape tank has a simple and mess free top-fill design. This design has been manufactured in such a way, it keeps it leak and resistant.
When installing the coil, follow the following instructions:
- Unscrew the bottom base of the tank
- Push down and twist the child safety mechanism
- Insert the coil into the coil base
- Prime the coil
- Put everything back together
- Insert e-liquid
- Dry Pull 5 times
- Set the appropriate wattage (Indicated on the coils and coil packs)
- Start Vaping!
- Click here if you are struggling to change your coils.
The Nautilus 2S tank has a variety of different coils available for it. For all coils that have a resistance above 1ohm, stick to either 50/50 or nic salt e-liquids. For all coils that have a resistance below 1ohm, stick to high VG e-liquids.
- Capacity: 2ml
- Dimensions: 61.50 x 23mm
- Filling Mechanism: Child Resistant Top Fill
- Vape Style: Direct to Lung & Mouth to Lung
- Airflow: Bottom Adjustable Airflow
1 x Nautilus 2S Vape Tank
1 x 1.8ohm Pre-Installed Coil
1 x Spare 0.4ohm Coil
1 x O-Ring Set
1 x Warranty Card
1 x User Manual
You Must be 18 or Over to Purchase from This Website. Any Order Placed by Anyone Under the Age of 18 Will Be Cancelled & Refunded. Do Not Use if You Are Pregnant or Breastfeeding. Some Users Are Known to Be Allergic to Propylene Glycol (PG). Please Contact a Health Professional if You Experience Any Allergic Reactions. Keep All Products Out of Reach of Children and Pets. Follow All Warning Procedures On Individual Products.