IPX 80 Pod Kit by SMOK
- Key Features
The IPX 80 is presented to you by SMOK. This stylish and durable mod pod system features IP67 protection, 80W max output and an inbuilt battery that is rated at 3000mAh. All these features combined create a pod system that should keep you vaping on the go whilst maintaining style and power.
Two Pod Choices
The IPX 80 comes with the RPM 2 pod. However, you can also purchase the IPX 80 RPM Pod which supports the original RPM coils. The original RPM coils have a slightly greater choice of variations to choose from.
Transparent E Liquid Window
The RPM 2 Pod has a transparent window so you never the run the risk of running your coils dry. This helps to prolong coil life
The IPX 80 is resistance to damage that could potentially be caused by dust, water and shock due to its IP67 protection. This helps to reduce the chances of accidental damage.
Modes of Protection
- Battery Protection
- Auto Coil Detection
- 8 Second Cut Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
The IPX 80 maybe small and compact in size, however, it still packs a punch. It has an inbuilt battery that is rated at 3000mAh and supports a Type C fast charge.
- Battery Capacity: 3000mAh
- Wattage:80W Max
- Pods: IPX 80 RPM 2 Pod (Supplied with Kit) & IPX 80 RPM Pod (Purchase Separately)
- Charging:Charge Via Type C Cable Provided
- Standby Current:<100ua
- Input Voltage:2-4.2V
- RPM 2 Mesh 0.16ohm Coil (Direct to Lung, 25W-50W, Best at 40W)
- RPM 2 DC 0.6ohm MTL Coil (Perfect for Nic Salts, 12-25W)
- Protection: 5 Protection Modes for Reliable Vaping
- Display:96inch Screen
- Ramp Up:001s
- Airflow:Adjustable Side Airflow
- Tri Proof:IP67 Protected
- Dimensions:107 x 34.80 x 34.50mm
- 1 x IPX 80 Device (3000mAh)
- 1 x IPX 80 RPM 2 Pod (2ml)
- 1 x RPM 2 Meshed 0.16ohm Coil
- 1 x RPM 2 DC 0.6ohm MTL Coil
- 1 x Type C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
You Must be 18 or Over to Purchase from This Website. Any Order Placed by Anyone Under the Age of 18 Will Be Cancelled & Refunded. Do Not Use if You Are Pregnant or Breastfeeding. Some Users Are Known to Be Allergic to Propylene Glycol (PG). Please Contact a Health Professional if You Experience Any Allergic Reactions. Keep All Products Out of Reach of Children and Pets. Follow All Warning Procedures On Individual Products.