SMOK V8 Baby Replacement Coils
- First Time Coil Preparation
- Coil Life
The SMOK V8 Baby coils are designed to be used with the SMOK baby beast tank and are available in a variety of different options. They can also be used in the following tanks:
- Geekvape Cerberus Tank
- Hellbeast Tank
- asMODus Ohmie Tank
- Quadruple Coils
- Best at 50-60W
- Sextuple Coils
- Best at 70-90W
- Best at 60-80W
- Octuple Coils
- Best at 60-80W
- Duodecuple Coils
- Single Coil
- Best 80-90W
- Best at 60-70W
5 Coils per pack
To prepare your coil (prime) for first time usage, follow the guide below:
- Drop a Small Amount of E-Liquid Directly onto The Cotton & Cotton Windows On Your Coil. Be Careful Not To Oversaturate Your Coil
- Fill Up Your Tank With E-Liquid
- Take 5 Big Dry Pulls or Dry Hits (This Involves Inhaling On Your Tank Without Drawing Any Power From Your Device)
- Start Vaping from A Low Wattage
When preparing a coil that is in an enclosed pod which cannot be removed, use the steps below:
- Drop A Small Amount of E-Liquid Directly Onto the Coil Wick (Cotton In The Middle of The Coil)
- Fill Up Your Pod With E-Liquid
- Take 5 Big Dry Pulls/Dry Hits
- Start Vaping!
If you experience a burning taste from the start and you are using the correct e-liquid, it is likely you haven’t primed your coil enough. Spit back can occur a little when a coil is first used.Excess spitback can be a sign that your coil has been flooded.
The life of a coil depends on several different factors, such as how much you vape, how low you let your e-liquid drop before refilling, batch quality and e-liquid compatibility. On average, for a normal user, a coil should last roughly 1-2 weeks. However, this can vary, and some coils can last longer than others. All coils are batched produced in extremely large volumes and not every coil from a batch is tested for quality and therefore, there is no guarantee on the life of each coil.
You Must be 18 or Over to Purchase from This Website. Any Order Placed by Anyone Under the Age of 18 Will Be Cancelled & Refunded. Do Not Use if You Are Pregnant or Breastfeeding. Some Users Are Known to Be Allergic to Propylene Glycol (PG). Please Contact a Health Professional if You Experience Any Allergic Reactions. Keep All Products Out of Reach of Children and Pets. Follow All Warning Procedures On Individual Products.