Vaporesso GTX Replacement Coil Pack
The GTX Replacement Coils by Vaporesso are available in several different resistances and are compatible with the following devices:
- PM40 (Excluding 0.2ohm & 0.3ohm)
The broad range of GTX coils means they can meet the requirements for both sub-ohm and mouth to lung vapers.
- Sub-Ohm Experience
- Ideal for High VG E Liquids
- Max Nicotine Strength 6mg
- Not Compatible With PM40
- Direct to Lung Experience
- Perfect for High VG E Liquids
- Max 6mg Strength
- Not Compatible With PM40
- Restricted Direct to Lung Hit
- Ideal for Nic Salts and E-Liquids with Max Ratio of 60/40
- Max 20mg Strength
- Restricted Direct to Lung Experience
- Perfect for Nic Salts and Standard E-Liquids (Max VG/PG Ratio 60/40)
- 20mg Max Nicotine Strength
- Pure Mouth to Lung Experience
- Compatible with Nic Salts & 50/50 E Liquids
- Max Nicotine Strength 20mg
All GTX coils are supplied in a pack of 5
To prepare your coil (prime) for first time usage, follow the guide below:
- Drop a Small Amount of E-Liquid Directly onto The Cotton & Cotton Windows On Your Coil. Be Careful Not To Oversaturate Your Coil
- Fill Up Your Tank With E-Liquid
- Take 5 Big Dry Pulls or Dry Hits (This Involves Inhaling On Your Tank Without Drawing Any Power From Your Device)
- Start Vaping from A Low Wattage
When preparing a coil that is in an enclosed pod which cannot be removed, use the steps below:
- Drop A Small Amount of E-Liquid Directly Onto the Coil Wick (Cotton In The Middle of The Coil)
- Fill Up Your Pod With E-Liquid
- Take 5 Big Dry Pulls/Dry Hits
- Start Vaping!
If you experience a burning taste from the start and you are using the correct e-liquid, it is likely you haven’t primed your coil enough. Spit back can occur a little when a coil is first used.Excess spitback can be a sign that your coil has been flooded.
The life of a coil depends on several different factors, such as how much you vape, how low you let your e-liquid drop before refilling, batch quality and e-liquid compatibility. On average, for a normal user, a coil should last roughly 1-2 weeks. However, this can vary, and some coils can last longer than others. All coils are batched produced in extremely large volumes and not every coil from a batch is tested for quality and therefore, there is no guarantee on the life of each coil.
You Must be 18 or Over to Purchase from This Website. Any Order Placed by Anyone Under the Age of 18 Will Be Cancelled & Refunded. Do Not Use if You Are Pregnant or Breastfeeding. Some Users Are Known to Be Allergic to Propylene Glycol (PG). Please Contact a Health Professional if You Experience Any Allergic Reactions. Keep All Products Out of Reach of Children and Pets. Follow All Warning Procedures On Individual Products.